It will be on Monday 17 and Tuesday 18 of September at the T20 Summit, the engagement group’s final event which will involve experts from 60 countries
The Think 20 (T20) community will come together in the CCK in Buenos Aires on 17 and 18 of September to participate in the T20 Summit. This is where officials from the engagement group will present to the Argentine G20 presidency the Communiqué with its vision on global governance and public policy recommendations.
The event will also be an opportunity to explore the relevant Task Force topics, such as climate change and infrastructure for development.
The T20 Summit agenda on Climate change and infrastructure for development:
- A plenary session on climate change and infrastructure for development: Naoyuki Yoshino (ADBI), María Eugenia Di Paola (United Nations Development Programme), Christoph Beier (GIZ), Amar Bhattacharya (Brookings Institution) and Gabriel Lanfranchi (CIPPEC).
- A roundtable on infrastructure for development and the 2030 Agenda: José Barbero (UNSaM), Andreas Nick (Konrad-Adenauer Foundation), Vladimir Yakunin (DOC Research Institute) and Gaukhar Nurgalieva (Skolkovo Insitute for Emerging Market Studies). Moderator: Pablo Ava (CARI).
- Side event: 23rd Urban Leaders Forum (CIPPEC): Alec Oxenford (OLX – LetGo), Albert Cañigueral (Ouishare), Brhmie Balaram (Royal Society for the encouragement of Arts, Manufactures and Commerce), María Luz Rodríguez Fernandez (Universidad de Castilla La Mancha) and Marta Novick (CONICET and Universidad Metropolitana para la Educación y el Trabajo). Moderator: Javier Madariaga (CIPPEC).
- Metropolitan and Regional Governance for Climate Action: Jennifer Doherty (Inter-American Development Bank), Marielos Alfaro (Friedrich Naumann Foundation), Inés Camilioni (University of Buenos Aires – Conicet), Pablo Bereciartua (Argentine Ministry of the Interior,), Carlos Gentile (Argentine General Secretariat) and Ana Carolina Herrero (CIPPEC). Moderator: Gabriel Lanfranchi (CIPPEC)
– Side Event: XXIII Urban Leaders Forum (CIPPEC).
Download the policy briefs here developed by the Climate change and infrastructure for development Task Force.
The T20 Summit agenda
Watch the main debates live on September 17 and 18 here.